Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some things I've missed....

It's easy to take advantage of the little things you enjoy. Being in Greece was a slight shock to my comfort zone and all the things/people I have defined it with. Here are a few I am ecstatic to have back in my life.

List #1: things I've missed that can be found in Mexico.

Walking in the dessert

Large, clean, stocked kitchen

A mounted shower head, as in, not hand held

Books in english

Raw coconut sugar & nut butters

Ghee and Agave
Cotton linens and a bed that doesn't squeek when I breathe

Organic vegetables

Mineral water that doesn't come from a bottle



Organic, cold-press coffee

My sister's baked goods

REAL bacon

Tallulah, and the joy she gives everyone
Yes, it was even nice to see Taco and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment