Monday, June 15, 2009

Next up...

I have decided that my first step upon this journey will be in Rome, Italy. After visiting there last year I fell in love and have thought about going back every day since. I have arranged to be an Au Pair starting in January 2010 for a few months, I think this will be a good transition into traveling on my own. I am also convinced that Rome, and Italy in general, is a magical place and I am ecstatic to be going. I will take Italian language courses while the children I am caring for are at school and I will explore when I am not busy traveling to the Swiss Alps with the family. I could not be more excited about this, can't wait to see where my first adventure takes me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, what a treat you are in for. I also few in love with Italy and ended up moving there for 3 years! What an amazing life and learning experience! Keep us posted on how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete